Application is closed.
The application will NOT be accepted if you do not meet the following selection criteria:
- You have to be an EAU member, otherwise, you will not be selected for this meeting.
- You must be a certified urologist, age below 41.
- Obligatory to submit a challenging Clinical Case in PowerPoint with a maximum of
5 slides related to one of the following topics: Laparoscopy, Robotic urology or Endoscopy. Please can send your Clinical Case to Ms. Nina Bogaert: firstname.lastname@example.org before the 15th of November 2018.
- First, come – first served selection with a maximum of 90 participants
The meeting and 2 nights of accommodation are included in the application.
You need to arrange and cover your own travel and transfer costs.
After the application has closed on the 15th of November 2018, you will receive a definite confirmation by email by the 1th of December 2018, if you have or not have been selected to participate in the meeting.
By the 1th of December 2018 you will receive a definite confirmation by email if you have, or have not been selected to participate in this meeting
If you are selected for this meeting, you have the possibility to become one of the challengers for the Challenger session.
You need to meet the following criteria:
- You have published 3 publications (own data)
- Recommendation from mentor
Cancellations should be sent in writing to ESU Office before the 15th of December 2018.
When cancelling after the 15th of December 2018 your credit card will be charged for the full costs with an amount of € 400.
For questions concerning membership please contact the membership department at email@example.com